15 First Street Padmanabha Nagar, Adyar, Chennai
Datawarehouse Training in Chennai
Datawarehouse Training in Chennai (Regd: GREENS TECHNOLOGY) strongly determined to provide Realtime and Practical Trainings on ETL and Business Intelligence Tools. We have been providing Online Trainings and Classroom Trainings for more than SIX years exclusively on Informatica, Datastage, Ab Initio, Teraata, Data Modeling, PL/SQL, Business Intelligence, Cognos, OBIEE, ODI, Microstrategy. All our training sessions are completely practical and interactive paired with realtime methodologies, best practices and certification guidance.
Learn Datawarehouse from the best Data Warehousing Training Institute in Chennai. Data Warehousing Training in Chennai offers complete ETL training in Chennai by well experienced Datawarehouse Consultants having more than 15+ years of work experience in Informatica, Datastage, Ab Initio, Teradata, Data Modeling, PL/SQL, Business Intelligence, Cognos, OBIEE, ODI, Microstrategy,Qlikview training, Tableau training, Tibco spotfire training
We are proud to say that all our training sessions are well structured and very much interactive. Our expert training professionals have more than 12+ years of experience in the field of teaching. They ensure that every students come up with their queries or any clarifications needed during and after the training sessions.
Our Trainings are mainly focused on perfect technical skills, improvement for freshers and working professional. CIBI Training classes are very much sure to help the trainee with complete practical training and Realtime methodologies.
Datawarehouse ETL Training in Chennai
- Ab Initio
Datawarehouse Business Intelligence Training and certifications
Data Warehouse Training Course Details
Data Warehouse Training Course Content
Dimensional modeling is the proven technique for designing comprehensive, high-performance Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse (BI/DW) systems. Agile dimensional modeling is dimensional modeling done iteratively, incrementally and collaboratively.
This course provides in depth coverage of agile dimensional modeling techniques for improving communication between BI/DW teams and business stakeholders as well as responding to changing DW requirements. Specifically the course covers BEAM*, the powerful, yet simple method for ModelStorming directly with BI stakeholders described in the book Agile Data Warehouse Design: collaborative dimensional modeling, from whiteboard to star schema
In this agile data warehouse training, you will learn to:
- Model data requirements directly with stakeholders
- Translate common cross-industry data analysis requirements into efficient, flexible dimensional models
- Maximize the usability and performance of your data warehouse or data mart designs
- Plan, design and incrementally develop agile data warehouse solutions
This course is for anyone interested in learning the latest agile techniques for designing and managing dimensional data warehouses and ETL processes. Beginner, intermediate and experienced data warehouse practitioners, data architects, DBA’s and ETL designers & developers will all benefit from this course.
Agile Data Warehousing
- What the Agile manifesto means for business intelligence/data warehousing
- The challenge of proactive data warehouse development: the need for agile data modeling techniques
- Becoming agile: supporting iterative and incremental data warehouse development
Dimensional Modeling Fundamentals
- Data warehousing requirements, challenges and opportunities
- Modeling for measurement: the case for dimensional modeling
- Star schema, snowflake schema, facts and dimensions
- Modeling with BI stakeholders: the case for Agile dimensional modeling
- Business Event Analysis and Modeling (BEAM*): an agile dimensional modeling method
- Creating inclusive data models using the BEAM* notation
- ModelStorming: practical techniques for facilitating interactive modeling
- Using the 7Ws framework (who, what, when, where, how many, why and how) to discover and document BI data requirements
- Telling business event stories: modeling by example
- Drawing hierarchy charts: modeling dimensional attributes and hierarchical relationships
- Sketching timelines: modeling events sequences and business processes
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Metrics: aggregation level, comparisons and query by exception
- Test-driven design: using data profiling results to validate requirements models
- Designing high performance star schemas
- Refactoring stars: welcoming change and responding to it
Agile Date Warehouse Design
- Agile data marts vs. enterprise data warehouses
- ‘Just enough design up front’ (JEDUF) and ‘just in time’ (JIT) modeling
- Incremental data warehouse development using data marts: the Data Warehouse Bus Architecture and event matrix planning
- Using event matrices: Documenting high-level data warehouse design. Planning and estimating their delivery
- Data Warehouse reuse: conformed dimensions and facts, role playing dimensions
Dimensional Design Patters Using the 7 Ws
Who and What: Customer, employee, product and service dimensions
- Handling Large customer populations with rapidly changing demographic profiles: tracking millions of detail changes per year
- Customer relationships and organization structures: using hierarchy maps to handle recursive relationships and variable-depth hierarchies
- Mixed business models: Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C)
- Heterogeneous products: dealing with many dimensional attributes and ragged hierarchies
- Decomposing products and services: bill of materials, components, product bundles
When and Where: Date, time and location dimensions
- Flexible date handling, ad-hoc ranges and multiple simultaneous calendar events
- Understanding journeys and trajectories: modeling events with multiple geographies
- Multinational support: national languages reporting, multi-currencies time zones and local calendars
How Many: Facts, Measures and KPIs
- Fact table types: transactional, periodic snapshots, accumulating snapshots
- Fact additivity: additive, semi-additive and non-additive measures
- Fact table performance and usability optimization: indexing, partitioning, aggregation and consolidated fact tables
Why and How: Causal (promotions, weather, reasons) and Event description dimensions
- Allocation problems: multi-valued dimensions, bridge tables, weighting factors, impact reports and ‘correctly weighted’ analysis
- Supporting complex combination analysis with pivoted dimensions
- Combining and separating dimensions
- Modeling sequential behavior, causation and outcome using dimensional overloading and step dimensions
Senior Oracle Consultant
Trainer, Exp: 12 yrs
Mobile: +91 8939915577
Dinesh Jaganathan work as an Oracle Consultant & Corporate Trainer, He has over 11 yrs of Oracle Real-Time Implementation experience, and He is Expertise in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Perl Scripting, DBA, RAC, Data Guard, ASM, Oracle Exadata, RMAN, Oracle Performance Tuning, Streams, Security, Cloning, Upgrade, Migration & other Database Advanced Concepts..
He is also been as Senior Corporate Trainer with Oracle University (Oracle India), delivered more than 200 Corporate trainings and trained above 25000+ corporate & fresher employees.
He is among few of the Oracle Certified Master (OCM's) in the World to achieve below certifications in his area of research.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) 9i
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) 10g
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) 11g
- Oracle 10g Certified RAC Expert (OCE)
- Oracle 11g Certified Expert (RAC) and Grid Infrastructure (OCE)
- Oracle 10g Certified Master (OCM)
- Oracle 11g Exadata Certified Implementation Specialist
Individuals who have been trained in SQL generally work as applications developers, database architects, software engineers, and QA testers, DWH specialist and System managers.
SQL proficiency is an important feature to have on any hi-tech resume. PL/SQL proficiency will help you to maximize your abilities within the workplace and with those increased abilities, you will ensure your staying power and be able to demand a higher salary.
Additionally, as an SQL and PL/SQL trained individual, you will be able to understand other applications more quickly and continue to build your skill set which will assist you in getting hi-tech industry jobs.
Why we are No.1 in Oracle SQL Training center in Chennai ?
We are not just a training institute but we believe that the training is at the core of strengthening the technical skills to meet the industry right job at right time and to facilitate assured careers.